Sunday 20 April 2014

ITALIANS LOVE LAMB-CANADIANS LOVE HAM AND TURKEY-EASTER EATING

The Easter meal will have a variety of dishes this year. My daughter wanted turkey as well as the other dishes made at Easter. So Barb will make her bread stuffing. I am marinating the traditional lamb roast that Italians like to eat. Rosemary is the main herb to put on it. Since we are having Barb's niece and family I am cooking a ham with pineapple slices. But my son-in-law Andrew loves the ham! My other son-in-law Domi eats everything! No pasta dish as with the variety of veggies would be too much. I bought a focaccia-tomato pizza-  from Grande Cheese to include on the appetizer table. So a little pasta like item!!  Before dinner of course the kids do a little Easter egg hunt at Granpa's house. Nana has told me that I can not eat the eggs that are easily found. The girls will bring desserts so just some sweets in the house. Barb still has a dessert wine to finish from our Niagara trip last summer to round out the desserts. Oh my sister-in-law Marilee is visiting so like old times with her at the Easter dinner. Hopefully Barb will take some photos to show the great dishes or just tasty-food does not have to be great! So Happy Easter everyone! Buona Pasqua!
#lamb#breadstuffing#turkey#veggies#focacciatomatopizza#GrandeCheese#appetizer#pasta#Niagaradessertwine#Easterdinner#BuonaPasqua

No comments:

Post a Comment