Sunday 26 April 2015

GRANPA'S TRIP TO VINNIE ZUCCHINI'S FOR A BIRTHDAY BASH

One of my sweet grandsons celebrated a birthday-#7 so the kids took us all to Vinnie Zucchini's for a family/birthday dinner. Italian buffet style so there is something for everyone. I am the fussy eater but was able to enjoy many of the dishes. A salad bar that I missed on the first visit to the food stations when I went straight to the seafood area. Loved the calamari. A pizza bar. A grilled food bar with lots of fresh veggies grilled but not mushy. Variety of meat and chicken. Well you know how buffets go! A inviting dessert area too. With birthday cake, no need to eat too much of the sweets. The restaurant relocated from the Dufferin/Steeles area to the edge of Vaughan Mills- a huge mall in Vaughan just off the 400 highway. Easy parking! With the seniors discount, I just may take Barb another time for a quick dinner out!
Oh the service was good too! As soon as I left the table to get another plate of food, the dirty one was removed. The most important aspect was celebrating with family and to see my little grandson so happy!! My oldest granddaughter sat beside me too so it was a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment