Monday 4 February 2019

GRANPA ENJOYED SUPER BOWL WINGS

I like my food plain. So Barb found a recipe from Canadian Living on making wings for Super Bowl Feb. 2.
Simple.
Roll the wings in flour. Salt and pepper to taste.
Since they could stick when cooking, use parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
45-50 minutes at 400F. Turn midway through.
They were crispy and good.
I like to use a little plum sauce for dipping.
A couple of slices of pizza. Day old pizza from Grande Cheese reheated since Barb bought it  a few days ago. It was in the freezer. A small one which was good for the two of us.
Barb had tostitos and dip. I did not as I am not fussy about them.
We will probably have wings again soon. As Barb is always looking for simple meals for me to enjoy.
#chickenwings#chickenwingsforsuperbowl#simplemalsforgranpa#barblikessimplerecipesformetoenjoy#granpalovestocook#granpalovestoeat#granpalovessimplemeals.

No comments:

Post a Comment