Friday 1 February 2019

GRANPA IS PLANNING FOR SUPER BOWL SUNDAY EATING

So I asked Barb what are we doing for Super Bowl Sunday? She bought us some chicken wings to prepare. I need to think about what other items should be on the menu. Barb reminded me that celery and carrot sticks are a given!! I do not need cake. Barb also bought some Longos bambino sausages that I like. Usually ribs go with chicken but sausages would be okay too. Maybe some tostitos and dip would be good. Barb does not watch the Football. She just likes the half time show and well the food. She will be preparing it so she should get to eat it too. It breaks up the winter by thinking about a feast for Super Bowl. I will get Barb to take some pictures for the occasion.
#granpalovestocook#superbowlfood#chickenwingsareasmustforsuperbowl#Longosbambinosausages#foodforsuperbowl#chipsanddip#celeryandcarrotsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment