Wednesday 9 September 2020

COOL WEATHER BRINGS INDOOR COOKING AGAIN

 I love using the slow cooker for meals. Today a ragu sauce Granpa style. Adolph taught me well. I make a double batch. Give some to my daughter, make some freezer containers and use some fresh for today's meal.

I have decided to do a slow cooker meal every week. Eat some, freeze some. I really find it hard cooking for one. So making fresh and freezing a meal or two from the dish like the sauce, beef stew, pot roast or chilli will give me the chance to have some ready made meals when I do not feel like cooking.



Granpa/Adolph was the cook/chef. He taught me well. But I really miss his cooking. He made great soups.

So I will do my best without him.

#coolweathercooking#granpataughtmewell#ragusauce#makingfreshandfreezingsomemeals#usingmyslowcookerformeals#granpalovestocook#adolphdimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment