Wednesday 2 October 2024

HELPING GRANPA GAVE ME SOME LIKES ON A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT-CHEFMARCO_NYC

 So like many people I pass the time reading Tik Tok and Instagram and Facebook stuff when I want to pass mindless time.

So on Chef Marco_nyc, he posted about making gnocchi from fresh potatoes.

I made a simple comment: 

FRESH IS ALWAYS BETTER. MY HUSBAND WOULD MAKE THE DOUGH AND I WAS HIS SOUS CHEF AND HELPED TO CUT THE SHAPES.

A simple comment. I write lots of intellectual wordy essays on my blog- Reflective Thoughts by Barbara.

Well in my Instagram notifications, there have been 943 likes to date over the last 11 weeks.

More likes than I get on my blog.

Funny how one thought received so many responses and likes.

It was a positive comment and no trolls gave any negative thoughts.

It is rather endearing to have so many like my simple comment.

Of course, I follow food, Rome, travel and some others on Instagram. 

I do not comment often. So other people pass the time on Instagram too, it seems.LOL

#chefmarco#instagram#tictok#facebook#granplovestocook#adolphdimambro#commentsdogetread

No comments:

Post a Comment