Sunday 20 October 2013

GRANPA MAKES HOMEMADE PASTA FOR THE FAMILY

I like to help my daughters with food items. So yesterday, I made a hardy ragu sauce and homemade egg noodle-homemade pasta to some. The pasta can be eaten fresh or frozen for a quick meal. I gave my daughter Sonya two containers of the sauce to help her with her current situation- expecting baby number 3!
Of course Barb and I had a nice plate of the pasta and sauce along with a big salad for Saturday night dinner.
The picture shows a good platter of pasta-fettucine and meat balls/ragu sauce. In the background is a bowl of fresh pasta with a hearty seafood sauce. This was part of a Christmas Eve meal 2011.
Homemade is best!
#homemadepasta#noodlesbyhand#helpingthedaughterscook#fettucineandmeatballs#pastaagoodpartofthemeal

1 comment:

  1. I am the lucky one that gets to eat the delicious food prepared by Adolph. I love the ragu sauce the best as it is very hardy so a meat is not needed with the meal. Alas I get to clean up the kitchen as Adolph is a great cook but not such a great housekeeper!

    ReplyDelete