Sunday 8 December 2013

ITALIANS LOVE CHRISTMAS SAYS GRANPA

Italians love Christmas and there are so many goodies to have. I am preparing for the days ahead where I will make my Seafood dinner. It is a Christmas Eve feast with over 7 dishes of seafood. Last year I wrote about the dishes. My Christmas seafood appetizer continues to get lots of pageviews every week. Perhaps I should write about it again. You can read it on my blog under my December 2012 posts. So from red wine to panetone to chocolates there are lots of items to have around the house to indulge your cravings.
#italiansandChristmas#Italiantreats#Bacichocolates#Amaretto#redwine#panetone

1 comment:

  1. Canadians love Christmas too! Especially when you are married to someone born in Italy. Can blend the two cultures and really have a Christmas feast!

    ReplyDelete