Saturday 11 January 2014

GRANPA POSTS NUMBER 101


Numbers can mean something when we celebrate a birthday. Barb always takes pictures of everyone's birthday cake. This post marks number 101 of my posts. There is no picture! How to celebrate! Barb actually makes me post! She is proud of my cooking and likes to share it with the world. I like to cook because I like to eat!! Posting on my blog is a struggle but I am told that some people actually enjoy my posts and recipes. Here's to number 101! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It is fun for me to work with Adolph about food. I do the typing and of course the "pushing" to get an idea or theme. Some of his posts get reads constantly. I only wish I could put the aroma and taste of his food in the post. Maybe some tech guy out there will have a "smell" app for us!! Like those perfume scratch cards in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete