Sunday 23 October 2016

GRANPA ENJOYS DINNER OUT AT VIVO

One of several franchise locations, Barb and I went to the newly opened restaurant at Bathurst and Carville in Richmond Hill. VIVO-pizza+pasta!
The daughter and son-in-law of one of my first cousins are the owners.
Barb and I had the Insalata Caprese as an Antipasti.

Fior di latte cheese, basil and sun dried tomato pesto with extra virgin olive oil.
Barb ordered the Calamari and Gamberetti Fritti- crispy fried calamari and shrimps served with lemon-garlic aioli and balsamic vinegar.

I had the Scaloppine alla Parmigiana- Breaded veal scaloppini with tomato sauce, Fior di latte cheese served with spaghetti Pomodoro. Barb did not get a picture as I ate too fast!
                                               Barb had a cappuccino after the meal.
VIVOand I had my espresso- no dolci!

Andrea explained the concept. Orders are taken at the front either for take-out or you can order, find a seat and the food will be taken when ready to your table.
Casual location- my style and good tasty food. A good dinner for the cook. Sometimes the cook needs to taste something new. I sure will recommend VIVO to family and friends.
#VIVO
#vivo#pizza#pasta#richmondhill#familyfun#espressocoffee#fish#closetohome

2 comments: