Saturday 5 August 2023

PEACH, PROSCIUTTO AND BOCCONCINI MEDALLION BITES BY HOUSE OF KERRS- FRIDAY NIGHT WITH STEAK

 I thought I would try the Peach, Prosciutto and Bocconcini Medallion bites.

So easy to make.

The House of Kerrs recipe is in this blog. Just follow the links to June 21, 2023.

More recipes can be found on the House of Kerrs blog and website.

House of Kerrs

I went to one of my favourite stores- Grande Cheese- the Richmond Hill location on Yonge Street to buy a variety of bocconcini. Sonya had recommended different ones.



Peaches, prosciutto, bocconcini and fresh basil. Actually the basil was from my little veggie garden in pots on my back porch.


The peaches were to be in quarters. The peaches I had were small so I included all the pieces. I sliced the large bocconcini in slices like Sonya stated. So peaches, prosciutto, sliced bocconcini and fresh basil torn up to place on the cheese on the peaches. Wrapping the peach, cheese, basil ingredients with prosciutto and then securing with an appetizer skewer.



Since some of the peach pieces were small the skewers really helped to anchor all the ingredients. I did dip some in balsamic vinegar. They were so tasty. Yes so easy to make. The leftovers ingredients are in the middle.

A little Mojito drink with fresh mint from my mini garden. Basically, put ice, squeeze lime juice, a little sugar, club soda in a glass of choice and stir. If you want a little rum or other alcoholic beverage to taste. But the drink without alcohol is rather a soothing drink for an evening meal or to sit outside enjoying the nice weather.

The idea of using seasonal fruit especially peaches is so rewarding in the summer season.

Ontario fruit and vegetables are a must.

Thank you House of Kerrs!

#houseofkerrs#peaches#prosciutto#bocconcini#peachprosciuttobocconcinibites#granpalovestocook#adolphdimambro#mojitowithfreshmint#mintfromthegarden#freshbasilfromthegarden#makingdeliciousappetizersforaFridaymeal#learningtotrynewthings

No comments:

Post a Comment